Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Creative writing

My phone was ringing i tried to stop it but i kept making a noise. So I said who is it in a deep dark voice (i’m coming for you) then i dropped my phone and there were too big dark shadows at the back of me my head slowly turned around. There was potato bag went around my head i was suffocating.

I am Josh Williams from the police i am 24 years of age I have a brother 2 Big brothers Harlem Williams, & Michael Williams’’. They are both 26 years of age and they are twins they were born October 8th on 1987. on the present day at night Harlem a phone call when he heard what he said he dialed the police to help.



When Harlem was waiting for the police someone was knocking on the door it was michael and his agent friends they got backup and when the police arrived they got out there bats & everything else Josh was hung up.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Josh was hung up in a big chamber he had knife marks and blood all over his skin everywhere but when Josh asked who he was and to let him down then it collapsed then he was on the ground waiting for the person to come when he came out Josh got knocked out from a punch that he got from the murderer.


See you in the next chapter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.