Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Weekend in Hamilton

Last weekend me, my Nana, and  Papa, Went to Hamilton For the weekend. When we got our stuff we were driving to Hamilton. When we were there we got there we went to see my aunty in the hospital because she had cancer until - Last month & on Friday Last week.


After that we went to the hotel for a nap and tomorrow we went to the pools it had a big slide, a pool where you jump on the board into the pool but it was to crowed inside so we went outside it was really fun so it was to cold for my Nana so went inside when people started to leave.


Then on the last day of our weekend we went to a skate park and went shopping. when we were about to leave I got a phone call from my aunty at hospital and the good news was that she was that she was out of hospital then when we got back she was in the house and we had her birthday.

Hope you enjoy




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.