Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

All Blacks vs Australia

"On Saturday Me, my brother, and sister, went to my Nana & Papa's for the weekend. When we got there they had lots to do first we went to Westfield to get some shopping. We got the same shopping every week Then we went back to there place.

Then we where waiting for our dad to call us so we can watch the game against All blacks and Australia at Eden park while my mum was watching the game with here friend Named Joedey.

When my dad got home from work Me my Brother Isaiah, and my sister Eva Were watching our cartoons and playing on our devices. then when it was 8:00 I changed it to the game at Eden park Then when the game was finished the All Blacks won 36-22 Then We slept at my mum and dads house then we went to sleep but the next day I went back to my Nana & Papas House.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.