Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Year 5 & 6 camp

Yesterday I went on the kayaks with my  camp team called Caretakers. Our instructor was Mr Burt we learnt how to kayak it was very difficult  for some people but I was scary for me because people or me and my buddy might fall out. Because I was about fall but I got the hang of it because my buddy taught me.




There where rotations because we were taking turns and we could go for a swim and I knew how to do a single kayak because I had lots of training with my buddies so I could be more confident so if it is tough I will just remember what to do 



 

Camp2014Caretakers from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your camp at school. xo Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh nice camp writing and nice video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josh,

    Bravo,Bravo what an amazing writing you made keep up the good work.

    From Your Friend Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.