Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Having a experience at Tamaki college

Yesterday we had one of the best experiences of my year at Pt England School we had our own college experience at Tamaki college we learnt about lots of subjects like Social Studies, English, Math or (Algebra) & we even learn´t about P.E were we played a couple of games.





Here Are some photos of what we learn´t:






Here is a short story of a fairy tale about the 3 little pigs Short Story:

What Happened I Just Witnessed The Most Unbelieving Story My Mother Just Died By Getting An Axe Into Her Stomach. Hi My Name Is Charlie I am A Wolf You Might Know Me From Destroying And Eating Little Pigs Or Trying To For My Survival In These Hollow Woods I Might Not Come To Your Senses ¨My Mom Died From Getting Murdered By A Fellow Hiker Walking Through The Woods And As Soon As He Heard Loud Noises From The Little Cottage He Had To Come And Save The Day And Kill My Only Friend My Mother. Her Name Was Mary She Was A Loving Mom She Had To Look For Something To Help Her Survive But The Axe Man Is Really Stupid For Killing My Mother He Knew She Was Trying To Help The Old Lady From A Disease Called The Plague That Started Spreading Around The Whole World. Then I Started Meeting People That Needed Help With That Serious Problem That I Just Got The Worst Of Myself I Was Really Hungry I Was Hallucinating For A Long Period Of Time That I Just Said To Myself ¨It's Time To Strike So I Looked Around Found Some Cottages To Look In And Then I Found My Prey For The Season Those 3 Little Pigs Thats My Story To Be Continued.......









And here is a presentation about social studies and what we learn´t in that period.












Hope You Enjoy This Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.