Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Can You Solve The Mystery

Mystery One:

A crime happened at Freemont Street. The main suspect is a man named Sean Baker. It was said that a man had been walking along the pathway when he was suddenly shot in the stomach. The suspect had brown hair, blue eyes, and wore a baggy suit, just like Sean Baker’s.
Sean was asked to tell the story right from the beginning. “Well,” said Sean, “I was just hanging around the park when I saw this man walking along the pathway. Suddenly, a guy came up from behind him and shot him! I ran home as fast as I could.” The policemen asked him to give a description of the murderer.
Sean said, “He had a red moustache, red hair, and a baggy Armani suit on.”
“I think this man is telling a lie,” said one of the policemen. How did he know?
Mystery Two:

Poor Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend.
Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to the police:
“I was walking by Mr. Teddy’s house when I thought I would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. I walked through the snow towards the window, and I had to wipe the condensation off the window to see inside. That is when I saw his body. I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the police immediately afterward.”
The officer immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the murder of Mr. Teddy.
How did he know Mr. Fiend was lying?




Mystery Three:

A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
answers:
The wife said she was sleeping. The cook was preparing breakfast. The gardener was gathering vegetables. The maid was getting the mail.
aThe police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.