Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Letter to Miss Berry

Dear Miss Berry




How are you feeling about 2016?

I’m feeling pretty sad that year 8s left because I had lots of friends while we were with the year 8s. Just yesterday we started school I was really nervous to be in classes with different people from year 6 going into year 7.



Who do you live with at home? What memories do you have on when you were younger?


When I was Just 2 years old I stayed in australia with my cousins I was a big fan of Thomas & The Tank Engine my Grandparents are still telling the story. When I was 1 I was crawling and then my mum was using shaving cream then I crawled right under her legs and I bumped her leg then she go shaving cream right on my hair.







What are your hobbies and talents? Tell me about something you are good at



My Hobbies are Touch & Playing games on my PS4. My Talents is Soccer I really love soccer I am a major football fan my favourite team is FCB that stands for FC Barcelona .

Josh

1 comment:

  1. You were a big fan of Thomas the tank engine & friends. You could name all the trains by their faces when you were two years old, you also knew the difference between tractors, trucks, trains & other machinery when you were young. You use to carry all your toys in your Thomas the tank engine bag when we would go out and about even though the bag was very heavy Haha.
    Mummy xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.