Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Holiday highlight recount

This is my holiday highlight recount of me and my brother and Papa at mount eden In the holiday I went to Mt Eden. With my papa and my brother When we got there we played on the park but it was slippery because it was raining the other day when we found out it because it was wet and we were slipping on the way there then we went to the mountain. When we got there we were tired because we had to walk up the stairs and when we got to the top we went into the key house. but me and my brother were playing on the computer and looking at the pictures. Then we were playing basketball outside the key house. Then we went to get lunch at the shop then me and my brother had to walk all the way up the mountain because we couldn’t eat in the keyhouse if you did you would be told to go outside. then me and my brother went to the park we went on the flying fox there were lots of people to. But when we had to go back to the key house was at 8 to 10 then we had to walk all the way up the stairs again then we saw our papa in his truck looking for us. Me and my brother & papa had a great day out mount eden.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Thats an amazing holiday you had. Keep up the great work.

    From Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.