Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Parnell pools

I have made a google drawing and a some writing to go with it hope you enjoy. Yesterday i went to parnell pools with my brother and sister and my nana and we got changed. Then we hopped into the water and i went into the deep one and it wasn’t as deep as i thought as would be so i started jumping off the edges. And when i jumped off i started to notice that the deep part was where i was standing then i started swimming and i jumped off again and again and i started to jump off into the ring to keep you safe then i had to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,
    It was a lovely day to go the pools yesterday. I've been to the Parnell Baths once and it was very busy. There were lots of people there. I also found that the pools were salt water not like the Glen Innes pools that has chlorine in it. I found salt water an advantage because it's good for our skin and a disadvantage because when salt water gets into my eyes it stings. Great job getting work onto your blog.

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.