Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

My holidays

this is about what I did in the holiday hope you enjoy my writing On the holidays i went to the Glen innes pools. I went with my nana and my brother Isaiah and. When we got to the swimming pools. we had to pay $1.10 when we got in the swimming pool There were different kinds of swimming pools there was a small one a medium on and a Large swimming pool. And me and my brother decided to go in the small swimming pool. When we got in the pool my brother was practising to swim using the kicking board. He was getting better and better. Then we had to jump out of the pool and after we got changed we saw our aunty her name was aunty pania What i enjoyed in the swimming pool was using the kicking board to swim up and down the swimming pool. What i didn’t enjoy when we were in the swimming pool was when my brother was drawning me. What I want to do in the next holidays is going to Australia. The place i want to go to in Australia is Melbourne

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about what you did in the holidays Josh. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to go to the pools this holidays but I hope to go during the next ones. Where in Australia would you like to go?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.