Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

My friend

we are learning to interview a friend An interview with my friend josh 1. What is your full name? Aaron 2. Who, if anyone, are you named after? mom 3. Who are other members of your family ?cousins,aunties,uncles,brothers,sisters,parents 4. Do you have any pets? What are your names? use to he was a cat his name was posum 5. What is your ethnicity?Afghanistan 6. When is your birthday? 29/09/2004 7. What is the name of your favourite book? Geronimo stilton 8. What is the name of your favourite tv programme?Kicking it 9. Who is your favourite singer? Ghazala 10. What is your favourite song? pashto songs 11. What is your favourite sports?soccer,cricket 12. What is your favourite food?butter chicken 13. What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to build everything except baby toys but I can build electronic toys 14. What do you want to do for your next birthday?get my Nintendo 3ds 15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? France

1 comment:

  1. Great interviewing skills Josh. I found out some things about Aaron that I never knew before. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.