Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Ninja turtles

On Thursday i went to watch Ninja Turtles at Sylvia Park. When we got ready we waited until my dad got back from work the time we had to go was at 1:00 so we spend our time on the my ps3. When my dad got back we got in the car to papatoe to see my Brother Isaiah and my, Sister Eva, because they had a sleepover and my aunt, and cousins, When we got their they were getting ready. After when they were ready they got ready we headed off to Sylvia park.

When we got their everybody was yelling screaming then they got told of by my older cousin pa semi and my aunt. Then they gave us a count to see how many and if there was nobody lost like at school then we went to the movies and when you look at the wall it was filled with all the famous actors in new zealand like Stan walker, Robbie magasiva.


When we went in to the theater we got our drinks and stuff. Then we had to share with the person next to us until the movie turned on my cousin was still talking and everyone in the theatre told her too shhh but she was still talking but when the Ninja turtle movie was on she was very quiet’’.







1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time with your cousins and Aunty.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.