Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Holiday Highlight Writing

Last week on thursday me and my nana went downtown to pay the the bills but first we went to the warehouse to get shoes. When we got there we started looking around for some shoes then i saw some shoes so i tried them on to see if they could fit Then after that I bought myself a slushy maker.

 Then we went to the movies my nana bought the tickets and popcorn and drinks and the movie that we watched was how to train your dragon 2. The best part of the movie was when toothless defeats the monster.

 After that we went to McDonalds for lunch. Then we stayed there for a while so we waited for the bus when the bus arrived there was a big line of people and it took 10 minutes for the line to get smaller. Finally there was no one at the line then we hopped on the bus then went back to my nana’s house. Then i started to finished my tree house up. The Best thing of the day was when i bought myself a slushy maker and went to the movies and i felt really happy when my nana was taking me to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.